TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington (ANI): Lord of the Rings star actress Liv Tyler almost quit the movie scene around the time she got pregnant, for she no longer felt happy making films. Tyler reveals that she was already starting to get fed up of the press junkets and endless travelling that making movies involves when she learnt that she was pregnant.
She also credits her son for putting things into perspective for her as the break she took after giving birth helped her realise how much she loved acting. "At the time I got pregnant I wasn't 100 per cent sure that acting was what I wanted to do. I wasn't sure it made me happy or fulfilled me," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"The on-set working part was beautiful but there are all the parts that are hard for actors, like press junkets and endless travelling around and talking about yourself. All those things started to outweigh the pleasures for me. "Milo came at the most perfect time, in that I just needed to figure all that stuff out."