TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 09, 2007
Washington (ANI): Lord of the Rings star actress Liv Tyler almost quit the movie scene around the time she got pregnant, for she no longer felt happy making films. Tyler reveals that she was already starting to get fed up of the press junkets and endless travelling that making movies involves when she learnt that she was pregnant.
She also credits her son for putting things into perspective for her as the break she took after giving birth helped her realise how much she loved acting. "At the time I got pregnant I wasn't 100 per cent sure that acting was what I wanted to do. I wasn't sure it made me happy or fulfilled me," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"The on-set working part was beautiful but there are all the parts that are hard for actors, like press junkets and endless travelling around and talking about yourself. All those things started to outweigh the pleasures for me. "Milo came at the most perfect time, in that I just needed to figure all that stuff out."