- Kendall Jenner May Be The Next Face Of America's Next Top Model!
- Adorable! Tyra Banks Shares The First Photo Of Baby York!
- Super Model Tyra Banks Welcomes Her First Baby Son With Boyfriend Erik Asla!
- Chrissy & John Announced Their Pregnancy On Instagram
- FABulous: Tyra Banks & Chrissy Teigen Go Makeup Free on FABLife
- Celebrities Who Openly Discussed Their Fertility Struggles: Chrissy Teigen, Tyra Banks & More
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): American television personality Tyra Banks has signed a long-term deal with Warner Bros, as per which she will develop scripted shows, reality fare, movies, and straight to DVD projects. She is also said to be hiring a new executive team to run her production company Bankable Productions.
Bank"s first direct-to-DVD project under the deal would be an adaptation of the best-selling Clique series of teen novels. While talking about the series, she said that she was looking to create shows "that attract my core audience" and that are "aspirational and empowering".
"But we're going to have a lot of fun with those messages, too," Variety magazine quoted her as saying. She also said that the new deal "represents the growth of an already successful relationship" with the studio. "Warner Bros. understands my brand and the reach and demand of our audience," she added.