TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): American television personality Tyra Banks has signed a long-term deal with Warner Bros, as per which she will develop scripted shows, reality fare, movies, and straight to DVD projects. She is also said to be hiring a new executive team to run her production company Bankable Productions.
Bank"s first direct-to-DVD project under the deal would be an adaptation of the best-selling Clique series of teen novels. While talking about the series, she said that she was looking to create shows "that attract my core audience" and that are "aspirational and empowering".
"But we're going to have a lot of fun with those messages, too," Variety magazine quoted her as saying. She also said that the new deal "represents the growth of an already successful relationship" with the studio. "Warner Bros. understands my brand and the reach and demand of our audience," she added.