TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): American television personality Tyra Banks has signed a long-term deal with Warner Bros, as per which she will develop scripted shows, reality fare, movies, and straight to DVD projects. She is also said to be hiring a new executive team to run her production company Bankable Productions.
Bank"s first direct-to-DVD project under the deal would be an adaptation of the best-selling Clique series of teen novels. While talking about the series, she said that she was looking to create shows "that attract my core audience" and that are "aspirational and empowering".
"But we're going to have a lot of fun with those messages, too," Variety magazine quoted her as saying. She also said that the new deal "represents the growth of an already successful relationship" with the studio. "Warner Bros. understands my brand and the reach and demand of our audience," she added.