TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, November 23, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Lindsay Lohan is desperate to guest star in 'Ugly Betty"- once the writers' strike is eventually settled. The 22-year-old actress" publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik said that the 'Mean Girls" star was looking forward to be part of the hit TV show. "She's totally looking forward to it," New York Post quoted Sloane Zelnik, as saying.
Until now there is no official deal but sources have revealed that Lohan had been in talks with ABC to appear on 'Betty" as a restaurant employee befriended by Betty, played by actress America Ferrera. But then, unfortunately the strike hit.
Sloane Zelnik said that Lohan loves the show and she was very happy that there was interest from the show towards her. "She loves the show," Sloane Zelnik said. "Lindsay was flattered there was interest in her from the show. They talked character points and she loved [the character]," she added.