- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
Friday, November 23, 2007
New York (ANI): Actress Lindsay Lohan is desperate to guest star in 'Ugly Betty"- once the writers' strike is eventually settled. The 22-year-old actress" publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik said that the 'Mean Girls" star was looking forward to be part of the hit TV show. "She's totally looking forward to it," New York Post quoted Sloane Zelnik, as saying.
Until now there is no official deal but sources have revealed that Lohan had been in talks with ABC to appear on 'Betty" as a restaurant employee befriended by Betty, played by actress America Ferrera. But then, unfortunately the strike hit.
Sloane Zelnik said that Lohan loves the show and she was very happy that there was interest from the show towards her. "She loves the show," Sloane Zelnik said. "Lindsay was flattered there was interest in her from the show. They talked character points and she loved [the character]," she added.