- South Superstar Dhanush To Make Hollywood Debut Opposite Uma Thurman
- Uma Thurman pregnant with girl child?
- Robert Pattinson doesn’t have diamond-sparkle skin: Uma Thurman
- Robert Pattinson’s bed skills in Bel Ami get rave reviews
- Jude Law and Uma Thurman become Cannes Jury
- Bel Ami makers worried about Robert Pattinson's role
Uma Thurman is considering giving up acting to devote herself to her children. The 'Kill Bill' star has been struggling to take care of her daughter Maya, eight, and son Roan, five, while juggling her hectic movie career. Uma, who divorced the children's father Ethan Hawke in 2004 after six years of marriage, said: "I love acting. Truly, it is the first love of my life. But I am thinking of becoming a stay-at-home mother." Uma, who last October rekindled her romance with hotelier Andre Balazs, has also revealed she is not looking for a husband to help raise her kids.
She added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'm not getting married. For any human, a partner that you trust is invaluable and the partners that I trust most are my children." Speaking to Oprah Winfrey following her split from husband Ethan, Uma admitted there had been some betrayal towards the end of their relationship. She said: "There was some stuff like that at the end. We were having a difficult time, and you know how the axe comes down and how people behave and how people express their unhappiness."