TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Jim Carrey stunned the cast and crew of his latest film by urinating on set. The Mask star infuriated his colleagues when he undid his fly and urinated during a scene in upcoming 'The Number 23' even though it was not in the script. A source told Radar magazine: "He unzipped his fly and urinated as part of his improvisation. Everyone was horrified." The outlandish actor has been branded "unpredictable" by co-workers from several of his latest films due to his bizarre behaviour and on-set tantrums. Director of Fun With Dick and Jane Dean Parisot now calls the film Fun With Jane - because "dealing with Carrey proved so harrowing". An executive from 'Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events' said "he was scary". 'Lemony Snicket' director Brad Silberling said: "When producers expressed the studio's concerns to Carrey he said, 'You should stop right now, because what you're about to say may mess up my creativity for the rest of this movie.' "
Three of Carrey's films have been delayed or cancelled since last year including 'Used Guys' with Ben Stiller and a film with his The Mask co-star Cameron Diaz. Both Carrey and his representative declined to comment.
Jolie scatters mom's ashes at the Bahamas
Rod Stewart strips away