TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 02, 2007
Vince Vaughn is desperately trying to get ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston back, his friends have claimed. Since splitting from Jennifer last October, Vince has allegedly been struggling to get over the former 'Friends' actress and has made several attempts to get her back. A source told Look magazine: "Vince is lonely as hell without Jennifer and he's regretting his decision to let her slip away. He's desperate to get her back." Vince has reportedly felt worse about the break-up since finding out Jennifer, 37, wants to adopt a child on her own. The source added: "Vince feels responsible for Jennifer's situation because without him she's being forced to go down the single mother route because of her age.
"He really does want to get married and have kids. It kills him to think about Jennifer bringing a child home on her own and taking on the whole responsibility by herself." The pair began dating after meeting on the set of 'The Break-Up'.
Courtney Love to replace Paula Abdul
Brandy sued for 50 million dollares