TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley are to reform Wham!. The 80s pop duo, whose hits include 'Club Tropicana' and 'I'm Your Man', are reportedly planning to fly out to the US this summer to start recording tracks for a new album, with the possibility of a tour later. George made his wishes for a reunion known last year, and asked Andrew to join him on stage at his solo show at London's Wembley Arena last December. However, Andrew pulled out at the last minute because he was too nervous. A source said at the time: "Andrew was sick with nerves at the thought of appearing on stage after all these years, he backed out."
Wham! split in 1986 and performed their last concert, 'The Finale', at the now demolished Wembley Stadium, in London, in June of that year. George has since enjoyed a phenomenally successful solo career. His debut album 'Faith' sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Andrew took a short break from pop after the band split but has continued to write songs for other artists under various pseudonyms.
Kylie Minogue splits with boyfriend
Heather Mills dropped from PETA