TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
“She prefers my Ali body," the Sun quoted Will as saying with a grin. “She quite likes me like this and I"m really pleased with it, but she likes it more when I"m really bulked up," he added. Smith also insists that being physically fit was the key to happiness. “I love being in great physical shape," he said.
“The quality of parenting depends on it, and it impacts on the quality of my relationship with my wife. It"s the beginning of finding happiness achieving the things you want to," he added. The Oscar-nominated actor reckons the side effects of his toned body are quite nice too. “I love it when the ladies go 'ooh!" at it. That turns me on a little bit," he concluded.