TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI):Die Hard actor Bruce Willis has revealed his ecstasy over his ex wife Demi Moore finding love with her new husband Ashton Kutcher. The 52-year-old conceals that he is not at all green-eyed with jealousy over the new relationship. Willis just wants to be a good role model to his kids Rumer, Scout and Tallulah by maintaining a good relationship with Demi.
In fact, the whole family including Kutcher even take family vacations together. "We're okay. We all go on holidays together. I just want Demi to be happy," Contactmusic quoted Willis, as saying. “She's the mother of my kids and she's found a great guy. I'm happy with that." He added.
Willis and Moore divorced in 2000. In 2003, Moore started dating actor Ashton Kutcher, seventeen years her junior. After much press speculation and interest, the pair married in 2005.