TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Washington (ANI):Die Hard actor Bruce Willis has revealed his ecstasy over his ex wife Demi Moore finding love with her new husband Ashton Kutcher. The 52-year-old conceals that he is not at all green-eyed with jealousy over the new relationship. Willis just wants to be a good role model to his kids Rumer, Scout and Tallulah by maintaining a good relationship with Demi.
In fact, the whole family including Kutcher even take family vacations together. "We're okay. We all go on holidays together. I just want Demi to be happy," Contactmusic quoted Willis, as saying. “She's the mother of my kids and she's found a great guy. I'm happy with that." He added.
Willis and Moore divorced in 2000. In 2003, Moore started dating actor Ashton Kutcher, seventeen years her junior. After much press speculation and interest, the pair married in 2005.