TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
London (ANI): An ex-contestant of 'x factor" has claimed that the show"s boot camp should have been called 'bonk" camp, since it was full of drugs and sex. Sisi Jghalef, 22, confessed that she smoked cannabis at the boot camp, but added that beside her other wannabes also took drugs. "I only did a bit of weed. There was a lot more than that going on and there"s a videotape to prove it. I saw it all," News Of the World quoted her, as saying.
"There were lots of drugs going round besides dope. But it wasn't just the drugs. Put 200 young people in a stately home for a week and you can guess what happens," she said. The South London girl admitted the contestants were fooling around with each other at the stately home, and the revelry reached such a high that few of the lads complained they won"t be able to sing the next day.
"There were lots of people having sex. Some of the single singers formed bed-hopping groups whenever they could. I remember talking to one lad who said, 'I can't sing today—I'm too tired after having sex all night.' It should have been called Bonk Camp," she said. The bosses of the show kicked Jghalef out of the show after they feared that she could get arrested on live TV if the cops saw her on future shows. Jghalef is wanted by the authorities because she failed to finish her community service after being convicted of assaulting a McDonald"s worker.