TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Lucy Lawless may have hung up her sword and chakram after reaching iconic status in the nineties as Xena, the sexy warrior princess. But she is still a biggie. The actress has been cast in a major role in a new ABC series, says filmstew.com
The former warrior princess has joined the cast of Football Wives, taking one of the lead roles in the US translation of the UK television hit. She’ll play Tanya, the wife of a bad-boy football star in the series.
Since the series went off the air some six years ago, the actress has had a few film roles, and has appeared in series like The X-Files and Battlestar Galactica.
Most recently she lent her voice to the animated picture Dragonlance, which also features the vocal talents of Kiefer Sutherland.
Liv Tyler worries about her size
Courtney Cox says no tounge in lesbian kiss