TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
But, midway through the event, the Tomb Raider star, who had earlier refused to talk about her pregnancy, stopped and made her baby remark, surprising those in attendance, reports Contactmusic.
But that didn't stop Jolie, who is expecting twins with partner Brad Pitt, from talking about her two visits to Iraq and her new initiative, Education Partnership for Children of Conflict (EPCC). Jolie said that EPCC will be "a center that helps raise awareness and coordinate all the various efforts of people working towards education for children of conflict."