TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
"I was an usher. It was a huge movie house. The Rivoli Theater in New York. There was a three-way mirror that was the candy counter. I saw myself for the first time in my life, three quarters, and the profile too - and I thought, 'I'm finished'" Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "I was mesmerised by it. It wasn't vanity, I was shocked. It was like a different person," he added.
However, the manager out there was not so pleased with Pacino's fascination, and after catching him in the act one day, gave him the boot. "The manager didn't like my doing that. He caught me doing it again one day. He was walking down the stairs and fired me in flight: 'You're gone, you're fired.' I was out of there," the actor revealed.