TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
However, the 'Tomb Raider' actress claims such fights are the oxygen of her relationship with Pitt. In fact, she also insisted that these constant verbal scuffles are what attracted her to the 'Troy' star in the first place. "Brad is political and one of the reasons we came together is that he is very aware. Perhaps he is more outspoken than me, and I like that. It is the only time we argue," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
The Academy award-winning actress also disclosed that while she comes through as the caring and charitable one, it is Pitt who is the liberal of the household. "A lot of time is spent arguing over things like justice. I am in favour of a harder line than he is," she said.