TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The couple's adopted son, 4-year-old Maddox, decided upon the name Mallory after he was given the duty of picking names for the unborn twins. The revelation has actress Sarah Bolger rather excited, for Maddox has chosen the name of her character in the film 'The Spiderwick Chronicles'.
"Angelina is saying in interviews that if one of the twins is a girl Maddox gets to name her and he has said Mallory because it's his favourite movie at the moment," Daily Telegraph quoted the excited 17-year-old as saying in Sydney.
"I was shocked because he's a boy and I thought he would have liked Jared or Simon (Mallory's twin brothers in the movie). So now I am crossing my fingers that they have a girl. I would love to go up to Angelina Jolie and go 'Your kid is named after me'. That would be the best thing in the world," she added.