TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
"They are very, very happy," People quoted the source, as saying. The 'Mr.&Mrs. Smith' pair already has 4 kids in their family, Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 1. In fact, the couple's adoption of Pax was made official only last week.
New mum Jennifer Lopez too is said to be "over the moon" after giving birth to twins on 22nd Feb. A friend of J Lo and hubby Marc Anthony has revealed that the star is ecstatic and is "doing great." She is so happy right now. Everything is wonderful. She is beyond thrilled to become a mom. She is over the moon," People quoted the friend, as saying.
In fact, Anthony was also the same and was happy to see his baby boy and girl in his hands. "Here he is - he got the girl of his dreams and now she's the mother of his children," said the friend. The pal also said that after wanting to be a mother for a long time, "this is a turning point in Jennifer's life. It's a dream come true. She loves those babies."
In the mean time, J-Lo is being bombarded with advice on motherhood from almost everybody in the showbiz, such as Rachael Ray, Kate Beckinsale, Paula Abdul, etc.