Subscribe to Filmibeat
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"We liked filming together and we have got our eyes open if it comes our way," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. Pitt and Jolie have three adopted kids - Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2- and their biological child, 20-month-old Shiloh.
For all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment.
You have already subscribed
Read more about: brad pitt
Story first published: Monday, January 21, 2008, 12:53 [IST]