TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
The 32-year-old, who is reportedly pregnant once again with partner Brad Pitt's baby, said that she would rather be criticised for losing weight, in order to stop young girls following suit. "People think it is a compliment to say to someone, 'You're thin.' But it really isn't," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "In fact, I like it better when people say I'm too thin. Then I think, 'Good, good, tell everyone and let it be a criticism.' I do not want to be too thin, because it's not healthy," she added.