- Olivia Wilde says she is not starring in Tomb Raider reboot
- Jolie looked better as Lara Croft, says Alison Carroll
- Angelina Jolie related to her role in Salt
- Angelina Jolie attacked by stalker at Moscow Salt premiere
- Pitt accepts me with all my flaws, says Jolie
- I would have loved to play bond: Jolie
The 32-year-old, who is reportedly pregnant once again with partner Brad Pitt's baby, said that she would rather be criticised for losing weight, in order to stop young girls following suit. "People think it is a compliment to say to someone, 'You're thin.' But it really isn't," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "In fact, I like it better when people say I'm too thin. Then I think, 'Good, good, tell everyone and let it be a criticism.' I do not want to be too thin, because it's not healthy," she added.