TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
But while British women thought that Hollywood stars were brimming with alluring attributes, they felt less confident about their own power to bewitch, the survey found, reports the Telegraph. The survey, conducted by fabric conditioner firm Lenor, found that the art of seduction in danger of being "lost" in Britain, because almost half of the respondents said they did not feel seductive.
And as far as the culprit for it is concerned, the women blamed their hectic lifestyles for it. Out f the respondents, 51 per cent said that they couldn't remember the last time they felt in the mood for seduction, something they believed "mostly happens in the movies".
A new dress, compliments from a boyfriend or husband and some beautiful lingerie were listed as the things that could help British women get in the mood. Almost half felt most seductive while wearing black and 69 per cent said their favourite fragrance made their thoughts turn to love.