TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
When Clint and wife Dina Ruiz turned up, the foursome spent the evening deep in animated conversation. The group ordered a bottle of Italian Amarone red wine, but Angelina, rumoured to be pregnant with twins, barely touched her drink. "They were all drinking the wine, but Angelina hardly took a sip. The whole group was extremely animated, clapping their hands and laughing out loud like they were old friends," Usmagazine.com quoted an onlooker, as saying.
The observer also revealed that the 'Tomb Raider' actress' baby bump was clearly visible beneath her loose black dress. "At one point Angie got up to go to the bathroom, and you could see her pregnant stomach. She wore a loose black dress and had a scarf around her neck, but a bump was visible," the onlooker added. The couple already have three adopted children, Maddox, six, Pax, four and Zahara, three, as well as 21-month-old biological daughter Shiloh.
Legendary actress Mia Farrow is a huge admirer of Angelina Jolie for her work as an activist and as an actor. The 63-year-old actress, who is also a goodwill ambassador to UNICEF said that she loves the way Jolie balances her work and her life. "I have nothing but admiration for Angelina Jolie on all sorts of counts," Usmagazine.com quoted Farrow as saying.
"I love her work, and I love what she's doing with her life. "I love when she was asked when she was going to get married and she said, 'I'll get married when everyone can marry'. I thought that was particularly eloquent. "By all counts, she's just a wonderful woman," she added. Jolie is also a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.