TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
When Clint and wife Dina Ruiz turned up, the foursome spent the evening deep in animated conversation. The group ordered a bottle of Italian Amarone red wine, but Angelina, rumoured to be pregnant with twins, barely touched her drink. "They were all drinking the wine, but Angelina hardly took a sip. The whole group was extremely animated, clapping their hands and laughing out loud like they were old friends," Usmagazine.com quoted an onlooker, as saying.
The observer also revealed that the 'Tomb Raider' actress' baby bump was clearly visible beneath her loose black dress. "At one point Angie got up to go to the bathroom, and you could see her pregnant stomach. She wore a loose black dress and had a scarf around her neck, but a bump was visible," the onlooker added. The couple already have three adopted children, Maddox, six, Pax, four and Zahara, three, as well as 21-month-old biological daughter Shiloh.
Legendary actress Mia Farrow is a huge admirer of Angelina Jolie for her work as an activist and as an actor. The 63-year-old actress, who is also a goodwill ambassador to UNICEF said that she loves the way Jolie balances her work and her life. "I have nothing but admiration for Angelina Jolie on all sorts of counts," Usmagazine.com quoted Farrow as saying.
"I love her work, and I love what she's doing with her life. "I love when she was asked when she was going to get married and she said, 'I'll get married when everyone can marry'. I thought that was particularly eloquent. "By all counts, she's just a wonderful woman," she added. Jolie is also a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.