TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Djalili said he gave Pitt marriage advice when they co-starred in 2000 movie Spy Game. "I did a scene with him in the back of a taxi for a movie called Spy Game and it was only a few days after he had married Jennifer," the Daily Express quoted Djalili, as saying. "I chatted for hours giving him advice about the three stages of marriage. Stage one is perfection or blind love. Stage two is the difficult stage because you will start to despise everything about her. But then if you can deal with that baggage you can possibly get to stage three accept the baggage and move into a harmonious marriage. He said 'Thanks Omid, I love that you have given me a framework for my marriage,'" he added.
However, Djalili revealed that after six weeks Pitt told him that all was not fine between him and Aniston. "After six weeks he came up to me and said 'I'm definitely in stage two, Omid!' I probably made it (their marriage) go up in flames!", he said.
The London-born comedian also confessed that he still feels guilt over the break-up of the couple. "I'd already messed up one Brad Pitt marriage," he said.