TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"We and Mr. Stern always believed that Anna Nicole never intended to disinherit her daughter,"' People mag quoted Stern's lawyer, Bruce S. Ross, as saying after the March 4th hearing. "I'm pleased to say this chapter in the saga is closed," he added. If all works out fine, the toddler would be inheriting millions from the fortune of Smith's late husband, oil man J. Howard Marshall, whose estate is still tied up in litigation in the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
According to Ross, along with the confirmation of Dannielynn being Anna Nicole's sole heir, Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff's ruling also established a trust on her behalf with Stern and Birkhead as its co-trustees.