TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"We and Mr. Stern always believed that Anna Nicole never intended to disinherit her daughter,"' People mag quoted Stern's lawyer, Bruce S. Ross, as saying after the March 4th hearing. "I'm pleased to say this chapter in the saga is closed," he added. If all works out fine, the toddler would be inheriting millions from the fortune of Smith's late husband, oil man J. Howard Marshall, whose estate is still tied up in litigation in the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
According to Ross, along with the confirmation of Dannielynn being Anna Nicole's sole heir, Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff's ruling also established a trust on her behalf with Stern and Birkhead as its co-trustees.