TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"Aretha Franklin was the overall winner, I think because of a surge of votes from people who saw the massive fur coat she wore to the Grammys," The Mirror quoted Yvonne Taylor, of animal rights group PETA, as saying.
Even pop princess Kylie Minogue garnered enough votes after she was seen sporting a python purse. "Kylie was seen carrying a python purse at a time when there was controversy about skins and how these animals are killed by being impaled upon a tree," Taylor said. "When fans see this cruelty and their idols appear to encourage it, they are appalled," Taylor added.
PETA's list of animal offenders also features Eva Longoria and Lindsay Lohan.