TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
"Aretha Franklin was the overall winner, I think because of a surge of votes from people who saw the massive fur coat she wore to the Grammys," The Mirror quoted Yvonne Taylor, of animal rights group PETA, as saying.
Even pop princess Kylie Minogue garnered enough votes after she was seen sporting a python purse. "Kylie was seen carrying a python purse at a time when there was controversy about skins and how these animals are killed by being impaled upon a tree," Taylor said. "When fans see this cruelty and their idols appear to encourage it, they are appalled," Taylor added.
PETA's list of animal offenders also features Eva Longoria and Lindsay Lohan.