TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Now, the New York health department has issued a statement, warning anyone who visited Socialista in Manhattan's West Village on Feb 7, 8 or 11 to get a vaccination. The celebrities have been warned that there's a possibility they might have contracted the liver disease from the bartender, who worked at the bar on Feb. 8 and Feb. 11.
"Any patron who visited the establishment after 8pm on February 7th or 8th, or after 10pm on February 11th (the times the infected person worked after becoming infectious), is considered to be at risk and needs a preventive shot," The Daily Telegraph quoted the health department, as saying.
Other celebrities reported at the bash were Ivanka Trump, Liv Tyler, Catherine Keener, Lucy Liu , Salma Hayek, Javier Bardem, Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart and fashion designer Roberto Cavalli. Socialista was not immediately available for comment, nor were representatives of Moore, Kutcher or Madonna.