TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Now, the New York health department has issued a statement, warning anyone who visited Socialista in Manhattan's West Village on Feb 7, 8 or 11 to get a vaccination. The celebrities have been warned that there's a possibility they might have contracted the liver disease from the bartender, who worked at the bar on Feb. 8 and Feb. 11.
"Any patron who visited the establishment after 8pm on February 7th or 8th, or after 10pm on February 11th (the times the infected person worked after becoming infectious), is considered to be at risk and needs a preventive shot," The Daily Telegraph quoted the health department, as saying.
Other celebrities reported at the bash were Ivanka Trump, Liv Tyler, Catherine Keener, Lucy Liu , Salma Hayek, Javier Bardem, Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart and fashion designer Roberto Cavalli. Socialista was not immediately available for comment, nor were representatives of Moore, Kutcher or Madonna.