TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"She didn't need me. She straight up didn't need me. She wanted me, but she didn't need me, so she could put it on the line," usmagazine.com quoted him, as saying. And he quickly got over any jealousy over the close relationship she shares with her ex hubby, Bruce Willis.
"You walk into a relationship and there's always jealousies, like, 'Oh, the other guy'... and, in this case, the other guy is Bruce Willis! But my wife's a smart individual, one of the smartest people I know," he said. "If she likes and respects this person, then I think I can get over my jealousy," he added.