TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
When asked whether his daughters ever ask about Britney Spears, Obama replied: "Actually, yeah. But they're very sensible. They're pretty down on Britney and Paris and all of that. They think that's very yuck." "They're way more into Hannah Montana and Beyonce. They got to go backstage and meet Beyonce and they just love her to death," he added.
Obama also revealed that he doesn't get star struck despite having so many Hollywood A-listers as his supporters. "I don't really get starstruck. Everyone I've met has been very nice and friendly, like Kal Penn. During the writers' strike, he was like a staffer! And Scarlett Johansson has been travelling a lot," he said.
"George Clooney is a good friend. He and I worked on Darfur issues together. I'm always impressed by people who do their homework... and use their celebrity to advocate for issues. George does that just about as well as anyone I know," he added.