TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The video backed by the reverberating chants of "O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!," also includes the Democratic senator's voice along with Macy Gray and others, who croon his name. "I would like to see a cleaner Earth for my child that I'm bringing into the world very soon," People quoted Alba in the three-minute video, as saying. "I think it's time for a change. I want a better a future for my children," said Phillippe in the video.
Will.i.am also produced another video earlier and the viral sensation namely 'Yes We Can', went on to generate over 5 million YouTube hits alone. In that video, Obama's voice from a New Hampshire speech was featured and stars like Scarlett Johansson, John Legend, Kate Walsh, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Herbie Hancock and others, provided the celebrity support.