TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
The video backed by the reverberating chants of "O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!," also includes the Democratic senator's voice along with Macy Gray and others, who croon his name. "I would like to see a cleaner Earth for my child that I'm bringing into the world very soon," People quoted Alba in the three-minute video, as saying. "I think it's time for a change. I want a better a future for my children," said Phillippe in the video.
Will.i.am also produced another video earlier and the viral sensation namely 'Yes We Can', went on to generate over 5 million YouTube hits alone. In that video, Obama's voice from a New Hampshire speech was featured and stars like Scarlett Johansson, John Legend, Kate Walsh, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Herbie Hancock and others, provided the celebrity support.