TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
"I finally decided to quit smoking when I was gonna have a child. That was the thing that sort of put it over the top for me," Contactmusic quoted hiam as telling.
Afflick admitted that he used hypnosis to kick his habit after his best friend Matt Damon advised him to try the method. "You sit in, like, a Barker lounger (chair) and he (hypnotist) sips water and just talks to you for an hour, and explains how nicotine is poison. All of a sudden, you thought. This is asinine that I've been doing this to myself for all these years," he said.
"My last cigarette was on November 10th, 2005... I feel a huge difference in my health now that I don't smoke. I feel like I'm in better shape than I was five years ago," he added.