TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
On her part, the Oscar winning actress told Access Hollywood that she and Aubry had decided not to name their baby till after the birth. "We didn't have a name picked out until just before we left the hospital," People quoted her, as telling the show.
"For us it was hard to name the most important person in our life until we met her," she added. Aubry's sister, Eugenie, has in the meantime revealed that Berry has been learning to speak French, and that the newest addition to the family will also be doing so.
"It's been a long time since we've had a new baby in the family. It's very exciting. I'm a Quebecer, and it's great that she is learning how to speak French. I'm glad that the little one will speak French, too," she said.