TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
On her part, the Oscar winning actress told Access Hollywood that she and Aubry had decided not to name their baby till after the birth. "We didn't have a name picked out until just before we left the hospital," People quoted her, as telling the show.
"For us it was hard to name the most important person in our life until we met her," she added. Aubry's sister, Eugenie, has in the meantime revealed that Berry has been learning to speak French, and that the newest addition to the family will also be doing so.
"It's been a long time since we've had a new baby in the family. It's very exciting. I'm a Quebecer, and it's great that she is learning how to speak French. I'm glad that the little one will speak French, too," she said.