TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The main film shoot began at Pinewood Studios, Buckinghamshire, in January under the watchful eye of helmer Marc Forster. The title of the thriller is taken from a short story published by Bond creator Ian Fleming in 1960. In January this year, blonde Bond Craig revealed that the film would pick up where Casino Royal ended, with 007 searching for the person responsible for ladylove Vesper Lynd's death.
At the time, Craig said the title made reference to Bond's broken heart. "Ian Fleming had written about relationships," the BBC quoted him, as saying. "When they go wrong, when there's nothing left, when the spark has gone, when the fire's gone out, there's no quantum of solace. "And at the end of the last movie, Bond has the love of his life taken away from him and he never got that quantum of solace."