TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The main film shoot began at Pinewood Studios, Buckinghamshire, in January under the watchful eye of helmer Marc Forster. The title of the thriller is taken from a short story published by Bond creator Ian Fleming in 1960. In January this year, blonde Bond Craig revealed that the film would pick up where Casino Royal ended, with 007 searching for the person responsible for ladylove Vesper Lynd's death.
At the time, Craig said the title made reference to Bond's broken heart. "Ian Fleming had written about relationships," the BBC quoted him, as saying. "When they go wrong, when there's nothing left, when the spark has gone, when the fire's gone out, there's no quantum of solace. "And at the end of the last movie, Bond has the love of his life taken away from him and he never got that quantum of solace."