TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
"You know you're providing a real service. After carrying around your boobs for so long, it's nice to know they have an actual purpose," Contactmusic quoted Carter, as saying.
However, the 41-year-old actress is determined that she will not carry on breastfeeding her new baby daughter for too long after an 'awkward" experience with her four-year-old son Billy. "Billy was a bit of a succubus. It gets to a point where you feel awkward. If they can crawl up and reach for it, perhaps its time to move on," she said.