TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"You know you're providing a real service. After carrying around your boobs for so long, it's nice to know they have an actual purpose," Contactmusic quoted Carter, as saying.
However, the 41-year-old actress is determined that she will not carry on breastfeeding her new baby daughter for too long after an 'awkward" experience with her four-year-old son Billy. "Billy was a bit of a succubus. It gets to a point where you feel awkward. If they can crawl up and reach for it, perhaps its time to move on," she said.