- Angelina Jolie's daughter wants to be a boy
- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
"Angie and Brad talk about how much they have been taught by their kids. In many respects Angie saved Zahara's life and there are so many more children whose lives she could save and she talks about that constantly," he added. Brangelina will start looking at orphanages over Easter, and are said to have set their sights on adopting a little girl.
Jolie is already said scaling down her workload in preparation. A source revealed that another adoption is sign of just how well their relationship is thriving. "They would never, ever add to their family if there was the slightest bit of unease in their household. Things are better than ever," the source said.
The couple are already parents to three adopted kids – Maddox, Pax and Zahara – as well as their biological daughter Shiloh.