TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"Angie and Brad talk about how much they have been taught by their kids. In many respects Angie saved Zahara's life and there are so many more children whose lives she could save and she talks about that constantly," he added. Brangelina will start looking at orphanages over Easter, and are said to have set their sights on adopting a little girl.
Jolie is already said scaling down her workload in preparation. A source revealed that another adoption is sign of just how well their relationship is thriving. "They would never, ever add to their family if there was the slightest bit of unease in their household. Things are better than ever," the source said.
The couple are already parents to three adopted kids – Maddox, Pax and Zahara – as well as their biological daughter Shiloh.