TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
"Angie and Brad talk about how much they have been taught by their kids. In many respects Angie saved Zahara's life and there are so many more children whose lives she could save and she talks about that constantly," he added. Brangelina will start looking at orphanages over Easter, and are said to have set their sights on adopting a little girl.
Jolie is already said scaling down her workload in preparation. A source revealed that another adoption is sign of just how well their relationship is thriving. "They would never, ever add to their family if there was the slightest bit of unease in their household. Things are better than ever," the source said.
The couple are already parents to three adopted kids – Maddox, Pax and Zahara – as well as their biological daughter Shiloh.