Subscribe to Filmibeat
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
"Springfield is very Midwestern and family oriented," Contactmusic quoted Susan Wade, head of PR for the town, as saying. "We're glad to have Brad as part of our history and culture. In fact, we need a brad pitt Museum," he added.
For all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment.
You have already subscribed
Read more about: brad pitt
Story first published: Monday, January 7, 2008, 19:11 [IST]