TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
She said that life as an A-List celebrity has become increasingly difficult in Hollywood and hopes the Big Apple would certainly provide her a happy private life."I'm going to get a place in New York. I feel I can have a life in New York, which is something that has become more of a task in Los Angeles," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Britain's GQ magazine.
"You get treated the same as everyone else in New York. Here (in Los Angeles) people have come to either become rich and famous or be near someone who's rich and famous. It's really sad. "I'd never thought I'd get to the point where I thought I was done with L.A. - I'm from here," she added.