TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"This relationship is different than the others," the Sun quoted her as having told People magazine. "It's so special. We both feel it's an important thing right now, and we want to keep everything special, so we're keeping everything secret for now. "It's a black diamond (ring), perfect for us. Different it's our style. Tis is a really happy time for both of us," she said.
"We actually went out on a date like, eight years ago, while he was on tour. And then we sort of just went our own way with everything, then we reconnected about six months ago. We started off as friends and then everything has just gone on from there. It's really beautiful," she revealed. Electra was asked about the wedding date and where it was to take place, but she replied that the plans have not gone so far.
"We don't have a date set or anything planned yet. We just want to take our time and really enjoy being together. We could be engaged for a while. We want to take things slow. It's a really serious commitment for us, and it's beautiful," she added. Carmen has previously been hitched to Dave Navarro and Dennis Rodman.