TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
In the film, the 38-year-old actress stars with local actor Guy Pearce. The Academy Award winning mother of two said that she worked well with Aussies and the country felt like home to her. "I think there is a great camaraderie with us Aussies and Brits. I felt very much at home. The funny thing is when for that matter question (her character's) accent, it's like, 'What do you know?'," news.com.au quoted her, as telling the reporters.
The 'Mask Of Zorro' star said that she would love to come down under for more projects. "I did a movie here years and years ago playing a little part in The Phantom, and I really loved working here. I really got to see a bit of Australia so I would love to come back and do a movie some time."