TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Washington (ANI): Oscar winner Charlize Theron may soon be following Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Lopez into motherhood. The 'Monster' star recently revealed that she is ready to start a family with her leading man Stuart Townsend. Theron tells In Touch magazine in an interview that she has been playing around with the idea of having a baby for a few years, and that she's finally ready to take on the responsibility of a child.
"I've been thinking about becoming a mom for a couple of years now. My biological clock is ticking, but it hasn't gone off yet," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the mag. "I couldn't hope for my career to be going any better, and I have found the great love of my life in my relationship, so I think we're ready to start having kids running around the house. "I'm ready to take on the responsibility of motherhood," she said.