TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Washington (ANI): Oscar winner Charlize Theron may soon be following Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Lopez into motherhood. The 'Monster' star recently revealed that she is ready to start a family with her leading man Stuart Townsend. Theron tells In Touch magazine in an interview that she has been playing around with the idea of having a baby for a few years, and that she's finally ready to take on the responsibility of a child.
"I've been thinking about becoming a mom for a couple of years now. My biological clock is ticking, but it hasn't gone off yet," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the mag. "I couldn't hope for my career to be going any better, and I have found the great love of my life in my relationship, so I think we're ready to start having kids running around the house. "I'm ready to take on the responsibility of motherhood," she said.