TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
"He sings lullabies all the time. He'll sing funny joke songs. They love his music," the Daily Express quoted her as saying. She also revealed that the only time she felt the urge to come out of “motherhood retirement" was when Moses became a year old. "I started to feel the fire again, and it had been a really long time since I had that feeling. I kind of understood and I was OK with it. There's a part of me that's an artist and that was OK. So I thought I would wait until my son was a year old, so he could have all my attention," she said.
"I felt I would be there every day until he was one and then, if there was a movie for me to do and if people hadn't totally forgotten about me, that would be great," she added.