TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"She is dealing with it in her typically brave and understated way," The Sun quoted a friend, as saying. "She has had a tumour removed and completed a course of chemotherapy. This was precautionary and the prognosis looks good. The last thing she wants is fuss," the friend added.
However, a rep for the 73-year-old actress, who has been performing on stage and screen for over 50 years, refused to confirm her illness. "We never comment on our client's private lives," the rep said.