TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"I was a pain in the a*** at 30. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I couldn't commit. Not much has changed," The Daily Express quoted him, as saying. "My 40th is in the middle of Bond but I'll celebrate it as best I can because I've got a feeling that 49 is going to come around really quickly," he added.
Craig added that he would never go under the knife to maintain his toned physique. "If it starts to drop, it starts to drop. No one likes to get old and sag, but surgery, that's not right," he added.
|Golden Compass Trailer|