TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
"I mean, no one enjoys the gym, but it is part of my job these days to keep in shape," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. And so he insists on letting his hair down and indulging his food and drink cravings once every three months. "I eat all the stuff I shouldn't, drink lots of booze and finish it off with a few cigars," he revealed.
The actor will now be seen as the suave British agent once again when the 22nd Bond movie Quantum of Solace hits theatres this year.