TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"Daniel is facing a long stint filming the new Bond in Pinewood Studios. Producers have allocated a soundstage of his own to use as his personal gym," The Sun quoted a source as saying. He has an adjoining massage room with his own chill-out area where he will have a physio on call.
"The stuntmen on the film are all really impressed by Daniel. He throws himself into training and likes to make sure he is at the peak of physical fitness while filming Bond. "The 'crucifixion' move on the rings is regarded as one of the toughest for a male athlete in any sport. It's the ultimate test of strength and control. Daniel is close to mastering it," the source added.