TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
"It's fair to say that with this movie, Daniel's insurance premiums have gone through the roof. "I can't say for sure how much but there has been talk of him being insured for at least a few million, even five," the Sun quoted a source at EON Productions, the company behind the film, as saying. "On Casino Royale Daniel did as many stunts as he could and he's been doing the same with Quantum.
"But the stakes are a lot higher on this movie especially as there are a lot more action sequences," the source added. But for Craig, it all seems to be a walk in the park, and he admits that he loves every minute of it. "I love having that adrenaline rush. It makes you realise that you are mortal and that life must be enjoyed," Craig said.