TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
"We thought it was an intriguing title and referenced what happened to Bond and what is happening in the film," The Sun quoted him, as saying. The movie was till now being shot under the working title of Bond 22, and sees current 007 Daniel Craig picking off from the end of Casino Royale, and contemplating revenge being betrayed by true love Vesper Lynd.
However, co-producer Barbara Broccoli insists that the pic is not a 'revenge movie'. "It is not a revenge movie. It's a lot more complicated than that. It has lots of action but it also deals with the inner turmoil Bond is feeling," she said. Filming began at Pinewood earlier this month and location shooting is planned in Austria, Italy and Panama.
Craig's Bond girls will be played by Brit Gemma Arteton and Ukrainian Olga Kurylenko, with Mathieu Amalric playing the villain Dominic Greene.