- Daniel Craig Hints At Returning Back As 007 In Next Film
- Daniel Craig Offered 1000 Crores To Reprise James Bond Role
- Daniel Craig Likely To Return As 007, Producers May Convince Him
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- Prince William, Kate Middleton & Prince Harry At The Premiere Of 'Spectre' In London
- Sam Smith's Spectre Theme Song: Daniel Craig & Monica Bellucci Kiss
"We thought it was an intriguing title and referenced what happened to Bond and what is happening in the film," The Sun quoted him, as saying. The movie was till now being shot under the working title of Bond 22, and sees current 007 Daniel Craig picking off from the end of Casino Royale, and contemplating revenge being betrayed by true love Vesper Lynd.
However, co-producer Barbara Broccoli insists that the pic is not a 'revenge movie'. "It is not a revenge movie. It's a lot more complicated than that. It has lots of action but it also deals with the inner turmoil Bond is feeling," she said. Filming began at Pinewood earlier this month and location shooting is planned in Austria, Italy and Panama.
Craig's Bond girls will be played by Brit Gemma Arteton and Ukrainian Olga Kurylenko, with Mathieu Amalric playing the villain Dominic Greene.