TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The actor's regular driver, who has been with Radcliffe for the past seven years and is considered "part of the family," has been pulled out for the time being. Insiders say that the nature and details of the threat, received through Warner Bros, is unclear. However, a security source revealed that bosses are taking the threat seriously and ordered his protection at all times on set and to and from shoots.
"There is a real concern for Daniel"s welfare. The bigwigs haven't said what has been going on. It"s all hush-hush but security has been massively ramped up," The Sun quoted the source, as saying. The source added that the protection is similar to that given to Princes William and Harry when they are not on military duty. The actor has also been provided with a "chase car" which follows the vehicle in which he is travelling in case of emergency.
Talking about the SAS guards, the source said: "They are all experts in evasive driving, threat assessment and close protection. This isn't about keeping an eye out for the paparazzi these guys are looking for something far more sinister."
"Daniel has the four guards with him at all times, as well as a new driver. When he travels they use dummy cars and swap vehicles," the source added.