TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The actor's regular driver, who has been with Radcliffe for the past seven years and is considered "part of the family," has been pulled out for the time being. Insiders say that the nature and details of the threat, received through Warner Bros, is unclear. However, a security source revealed that bosses are taking the threat seriously and ordered his protection at all times on set and to and from shoots.
"There is a real concern for Daniel"s welfare. The bigwigs haven't said what has been going on. It"s all hush-hush but security has been massively ramped up," The Sun quoted the source, as saying. The source added that the protection is similar to that given to Princes William and Harry when they are not on military duty. The actor has also been provided with a "chase car" which follows the vehicle in which he is travelling in case of emergency.
Talking about the SAS guards, the source said: "They are all experts in evasive driving, threat assessment and close protection. This isn't about keeping an eye out for the paparazzi these guys are looking for something far more sinister."
"Daniel has the four guards with him at all times, as well as a new driver. When he travels they use dummy cars and swap vehicles," the source added.