- Ashton Kutcher Believes He Is At Peace With Himself
- Start Of Her Relationship With Husband Kutcher Was Like A Movie, Says Mila
- Behold! These Hollywood Celebrities Have Allegedly Had Threesomes!
- Sigh! The Most Ridiculous And Dumb Tweets By Hollywood Celebrities!
- Hollywood Celebrities In The Most Controversial Ad Campaigns!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Did Odd Jobs Before They Earned The Stardom!
A sources at the Los Angles Kabbalah said that Ashton and Demi used to have an impeccable attendance record, but they haven't attended a service or come to one of the Shabbat dinners the center have after Friday services for months now. It's something unusual and something must be up, he said.
Twenty nine-year-old Ashton, who was introduced to the religion by Demi, 45, and married her in a Kabbalah ceremony in 2005, was seen shopping without wearing his red Kabbalah bracelet. It is believed he has told Demi he doesn't want anything further to do with the faith. The source disclosed that Ashton seemed to have got tired of being dragged to the center every Friday night.
Demi's ex-husband Bruce Willis was never involved with the religion, and their three daughters Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah too have never been introduced to Kabbalah.