TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
A sources at the Los Angles Kabbalah said that Ashton and Demi used to have an impeccable attendance record, but they haven't attended a service or come to one of the Shabbat dinners the center have after Friday services for months now. It's something unusual and something must be up, he said.
Twenty nine-year-old Ashton, who was introduced to the religion by Demi, 45, and married her in a Kabbalah ceremony in 2005, was seen shopping without wearing his red Kabbalah bracelet. It is believed he has told Demi he doesn't want anything further to do with the faith. The source disclosed that Ashton seemed to have got tired of being dragged to the center every Friday night.
Demi's ex-husband Bruce Willis was never involved with the religion, and their three daughters Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah too have never been introduced to Kabbalah.