TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
A sources at the Los Angles Kabbalah said that Ashton and Demi used to have an impeccable attendance record, but they haven't attended a service or come to one of the Shabbat dinners the center have after Friday services for months now. It's something unusual and something must be up, he said.
Twenty nine-year-old Ashton, who was introduced to the religion by Demi, 45, and married her in a Kabbalah ceremony in 2005, was seen shopping without wearing his red Kabbalah bracelet. It is believed he has told Demi he doesn't want anything further to do with the faith. The source disclosed that Ashton seemed to have got tired of being dragged to the center every Friday night.
Demi's ex-husband Bruce Willis was never involved with the religion, and their three daughters Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah too have never been introduced to Kabbalah.