TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"Tears," which Lichtenstein wrote and is directing, follows a woman, prone to self-aggrandizement, who returns to her Wisconsin home and must deal with her bitter sister and her father, who suffers from a rare form of dementia. Moore plays the sister, fed up with dealing with the hateful father, reports Hollywood Reporter.
Joyce Pierpoline is producing via Pierpoline Productions. Shooting commences in April in Philadelphia. 'Bunraku', written and directed by Guy Moshe, follows a man (Josh Hartnett) on a revenge quest who finds himself in an even bigger fight than he bargained for. Moore plays the enslaved concubine of a warlord who is forced to marry her captor. Harrelson plays a bartender.