TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
"Annie had photographed me pregnant with all three (daughters). The shot that ended up being on the cover of Vanity Fair wasn't even done for the magazine. It was just for me and our family," Contactmusic quoted her as telling V magazine. "Then Annie called, we kind of joked, and I said it would be amazing if they would do this on the cover," she added.
However, Moore never lamented that the photo became the cover shot of the magazine. "It did seem to give a little bit more permission to feel sexy, attractive when you're pregnant... but I really didn't expect for the response to be what it was. I was pretty shocked," she said.