TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"Annie had photographed me pregnant with all three (daughters). The shot that ended up being on the cover of Vanity Fair wasn't even done for the magazine. It was just for me and our family," Contactmusic quoted her as telling V magazine. "Then Annie called, we kind of joked, and I said it would be amazing if they would do this on the cover," she added.
However, Moore never lamented that the photo became the cover shot of the magazine. "It did seem to give a little bit more permission to feel sexy, attractive when you're pregnant... but I really didn't expect for the response to be what it was. I was pretty shocked," she said.