TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Hasselhoff and Pamela have been locked in a bitter dispute over their divorce settlement for some time, and the former has been trying to regain access to the former family home to get his beloved chair back.
Now that Depp has presented him with the movie prop, Hasselhoff does not bother about getting his original chair back any more.
"David is just so pleased to have the matter behind him," Contactmusic quoted his lawyer Melvin S. Goldsman as saying.