TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By the time she was 14-years-old, she had been in rehab twice. The 32-year-old actress, who has been sober for sometime, decided to offer her advice when she saw the rise in the number of young actresses currently entering rehab. "If you don"t pull it together for yourself, no one else will," US mag quoted her as saying in the March issue of Vogue.
"That's coming from a person who had to try it all ... and who still loves to have a good time," she added. "I do believe in 'Work hard, play hard,' but 'Work hard' always comes first, and it did even when I was wild and young," she stated.