TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
By the time she was 14-years-old, she had been in rehab twice. The 32-year-old actress, who has been sober for sometime, decided to offer her advice when she saw the rise in the number of young actresses currently entering rehab. "If you don"t pull it together for yourself, no one else will," US mag quoted her as saying in the March issue of Vogue.
"That's coming from a person who had to try it all ... and who still loves to have a good time," she added. "I do believe in 'Work hard, play hard,' but 'Work hard' always comes first, and it did even when I was wild and young," she stated.